Friday, April 2, 2010

One of those days

Have you ever had one of those weeks.. where no matter what you do.. There is never enough time in the day.. No matter how early you get to bed, you can't wake up on time.. The alarm doesn't go off on time.. You have a list of 10 things to do, and you only finish about 7 of them.. This is the story of my life... I have been going and going non-stop its insane.. I feel like this woman like I am ready to pull my hair out.. If only had a few more hours during the day.. then I could be superwoman and get every thing done.. LOL


well because i have been going and going.. This is what happened.. I got SICK.. YUck!!! I was in bed for about 10 hours straight.. NOT FUN!!

Come on ladies what do u to.. How are you managing your time, and not getting sick.. I really have alot of stuff to do and can't seem to find nearly enough time to do it.. maybe I need to hire a maid?? what do you think, what do you do?? Don't be shy!!!

2 comments:

The Barclay Family said...

Just don't try and do so much!! Easier said than done, I know :) Getting a maid would be nice!!!

The Haights said...

I stay up until 3 am... and I always get sick. :) Helpful huh!