Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I love having girls!!!

wE Have been having so much fun lately.. Taylee is getting older and more aware of whats going on around her, and how to respond. She loves buckets and lucky her that Addison loves to play with her. The other day we came into the living room and found her inside this.. Addi was pushing her around the living room in it and they were both laughing pretty hard. Here are their outfits st. patricks day morning. Aren't they georgous in green??

More of Taylee in the bucket.. I love her cute smile.. Girls really are the best


OH Miss Addison.. She is loving learning how to read.. we could hear her laughing and playing and then all the sudden it went quiet.. and this is what we found her passed out in the hallway with a book over her head.. Like I said I LOVE my girls.. they always keep me laughing and make every day more exciting..



I love them both so much!!!

2 comments:

Valerie S said...

Your girls are getting so big! I LOL at the picture of Addison sleeping on the floor with the book over her face.

Linda said...

Oh my gosh...Taylee has hair...and alot of it :) I cant believe how much she has grown!! Hope you guys are doing well!!! :)